Each collection in Macrometa GDN can be a stream. Collection streams use the WebSocket protocol to emit event messages for operations performed on the collection.
The Stream tab is only displayed if streams are enabled on that collection.
View a collection stream
- Log in to your Macrometa account.
- Click COLLECTIONS.
- Click the collection for which you want to view the stream.
- Click Stream. If the Stream tab is not visible, then streams are not enabled on the collection.
You can access the following information on the Stream tab.
- Msg Rate In - Rate of data packets received per second.
- Msg Rate Out - Rate of data packets sent per second.
- Msg Throughput In/Out - Throughput or the amount of data passing through the pipeline per second.
- Average Msg Size - Size of an average data packet in KB.
- Storage Size - Total storage size in KB.
- Stream - Name of the enabled stream for collection (same as collection name).
- Replication - Local or Global. Only local streams are selected for collection streams.
- Type - Stream type for collections-enabled stream.
- Region - The region in which the collection was created.
- WebSocket URL - Weblink of the stream’s API.
- Latest Message - Click to update the stream to the latest messages.